Our members area is no password protected because much of the information is listed for the use of prospective members, but some of the links may require a password or authorized access to view.
- Ready Alliance Net Control Schedule
- Ready Alliance Radio Net Procedures & Guidelines
- Signal Strength & Reports
- Amateur Radio Repeater Use Procedures & Etiquette
- Ready Alliance Amateur Radio Nets
- Why we use GMRS
Ready Alliance Policies & Procedures (in no particular order)
Ready Alliance Policies and Procedures are set by the board. They are not voted on, but merely discussed and implemented. Policies and procedures may be objected to by regular or board members in order to force a vote on them for review. They carry the full authority of the Board of Directors as policy which governs the organization, but may not supersede the charter or bylaws.
Restricted Access Documents
- Members List (this includes attendance and online votes) [all members have access]
- Net Attendance Record (LIVE) [only net control operators have access]
- Net Attendance Record (Printable) [only net control operators have access]
- RA Frequency List [all members have access]